Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a wonderful world with Tony D. in it!





I see trees of green, red roses too









I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world









I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day,









the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world







The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky







are also on the faces of people walking by






I see friends shakin' hands, sayin'
"How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"








I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow










They'll learn much more than I'll ever know



And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world


Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world


Oh yeah

Happy Birthday Dors!
With love from your ass kickin' friends


Listen to the music


 


Logo created by Barbi. Donkey clip art via MadLantern.com.