Sunday, February 26, 2006

CHENEY GOES AHEAD WITH FOLSOM PRISON CONCERT

Vice President Dick "Buckshot" Cheney kept his word to the inmates at California's maximum security Folsom State Prison. He played a one hour set with his band "Dickie and The Trigger Happy Birdie Killers". The set received a luke warm reception until Cheney launched into his new, as yet unreleased, single "Go Fuck Yourself". During the guitar solo the Vice President thrilled the assembled audience by producing a rifle and opening fire. "He seems angry. Very angry" one inmate said "I mean, I always thought that the American people didn't like to vote for angry people but...Man, that dude is angry!" I managed to obtain a tape of the performance and am proud to present it.... here:

http://cheneyplaysfolsom.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

Sorry, I can't get the link to work. Copy and paste - I assure you it's worth it


 


Logo created by Barbi. Donkey clip art via MadLantern.com.