Saturday, February 18, 2006

What the Hell Happened To Me? Pt. 2

As I started losing trust in the bUSH administration, I started to evaluate more and more everyday, what I stood for and what the Rethuglican Party stood for. Were they the same? Hell no! I was in denial for awhile, thinking it's just bUSH, I can be a conservative against bUSH. Then I started hearing about all the scandals... once again I lost more trust in the Rethuglican Party. More self evaluation, and I compared my values with those of the Rethuglican Party. I started noticing, I got nothing that compares to a Rethuglican view whatsoever.

I am pro-choice. They are not. I am pro-gay marriage. They are not. I am pro- Homeland Security. They are not. I am anti Iraq War. They are not. I am pro compassion towards humans. They are not. I don't believe in corporate welfare abuse, they do. I believe the government can accomplish great things. They do not. I believe our tax dollars can be better spent, they haven't a clue. I don't believe in cutting taxes for those who need it the least, they do. I don't believe in screwing over the common man. They do. I could go on and on about how I differ from the Rethuglican Party but I think you get the drift.

I am proud to say I am fully recovered. Was I really I rethuglican? I don't know. Did I vote rethuglican? Yes but only once. Stupid year 2000. Will I ever vote rethuglican again? No, a resounding Hell No!!


 


Logo created by Barbi. Donkey clip art via MadLantern.com.